Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Amanda Martin "Food Blogger"

Good Morning my family and friends!

I have some exciting news to share with all of you on this crisp fall day! Im happy to announce that I am the "official" food blogger for @newforkcityny! Craig Turpin(@nycraigturpin) offered me this amazing chance to share with all of you, the great food adventures I am about to embark on.

I have so many ideas of how I will be running this. To begin, I will be dining at some of the most incredible restaraunts, dives, cantina's, fine dining, and even your most simple drive thru window here in beautiful sunny Southern California. I promise to bring you, my foodies, a glimpse into:

*History of the establishement(s),
*Why they chose to start a business,
*Location
*Atmosphere
*What they offer their patrons
*Discounts
*Our own "Fork Ratings"
*Dining specials
*Events
*Price and value options
*My take and opinion on my dining experience
*Pictures of my Meals&Beverages
*Menu options for those with special diets
*Health Department ratings for Safe dining
*Fresh Ingrediants from Local Growers
*Wait staff
*Naturally a great, fun and honest review!
*PLUS SO MUCH MORE*

I also will be bringing reviews, & discounts to our very own "out of towners and vacationers"  Let me know where here in Southern California you are planning to visit, and I will offer my suggestions based on affordablity, taste and location for your dining needs, along with no hassle to have to drive around Los Angeles and surrounding areas just to find somewhere to endulge in your cravings! I will make your dining experiance one you will always remember.

Don't forget! I may be coming to your establishment soon! If you are interested in having me write a food and restaraunt review for your business, you may contact me on Twitter @newforkcityla,@tweetsiecakes or you may always send me an email at warriorchick32@yahoo.com and schedule an appointment or a telephone interview with me, and we will make this happen!

Thank you to Craig for making this happen for me! I promise I will not let you down.

I'm looking forward to this great adventure my fantastic foodies!  Sit back, relax, and LET'S EAT!

From my Kitchen to yours, Happy Eating!
~Amanda
Food Blogger and Lover for @newforkcityny, @newforkcityla & @nycraigturpin

No comments:

Post a Comment